BTL Exilis Ultra 360 - Baltimore Bodies Medical Weight Loss Med Spa
Skin Tightening & Fat Reduction- Non-Invasive Exilis Ultra Treatments, Tighten, Lift, Plump, and Reduce Fat With BTL Exilis Ultra in Towson Maryland
What Is Exilis Ultra?
Exilis Ultra is a unique procedure that combines the power of radio frequency and ultrasound energy on one device to penetrate the dermis, stimulate collagen production, and melt unwanted fat cells! The gentle heating also triggers the skin to contract, which tightens the treatment area for noticeable results. FDA cleared.
Who Is Exilis Ultra Right For?
Exilis Ultra is a great non-invasive treatment option for candidates who want to treat the following:
• Ultra Tight for Face, Eyes, Neck, Hands
• Ultra Plump for Lips
• Ultra Sculpt for Stomach, Love Handles, and Legs
• Ultra Lift for Arms and Buttocks
• and more…
The Exilis Ultra is unique in that we can customize the treatment to focus on only fat loss and cellulite reduction, or only skin tightening or combine both for an even more enhanced treatment.
How Does It Work And Areas Treated
Controlled heating and cooling ensure that energy is delivered to various depths in the tissue without pain. Changing power and cooling during treatment allows the provider to treat deep tissue all the way up to the superficial layer. Skin temperatures are controlled throughout the entire session for utmost safety.
The Exilis Ultra™ can be used to tighten skin and reduce fat on nearly any area of the skin and body, including the face, neck, chest, back, buttocks, legs, arms, abdomen and love handles!
The Exilis Ultra Process
• Initial Consultation
• Procedure very between 15-30 minutes depending on area being treated
• Sessions Required for Optimal Results: 4 for the Face / 4 – 6 for the Body
• Recovery Time: None
What Does The Procedure Feel Like?
• Most patients describe the sensation of the therapy as being comparable to that of a pain-free, hot stone massage. the treatment is performed in a lying-down position so you can easily relax during the procedure.
How Fast Will I See Results?
• Some patients report seeing visible results after one treatment. The time until results become visible is dependent upon the body area treated. The results will typically continue to improve over the next few months.